Mail Your Donation
- Make your cheque out to The Central Okanagan Foundation;
- In the ’memo’ line of your cheque, note The Gary Bennett Family Fund;
- Email the Fund at email@example.com to advise us of your donation so that we can ensure that it is properly directed and to provide recognition of your generosity.
- You will receive your tax receipt by mail.
Mail your cheque to:
Central Okanagan Foundation
#225-1889 Springfield Road,
Kelowna, B.C. V1Y 5V5
Donate Online Via Credit Card
You can now donate to The Central Okanagan Foundation – Gary Bennett Family Fund online via CanadaHelps.org. To do so, please click on the button below, it will directly take you to the Central Okanagan Foundation Fund. When you donate online you will receive your tax receipt via email immediately.
Follow these easy steps:
- Choose an amount.
- In the dark grey box, click on the down arrow to the right and scroll down until you come to the Gary Bennett Family Fund.
- In the message box specify if you want your donation to be targeted to a specific program or for general program use.
- Enter you email address.
- Choose how you want to pay.
- Fill in the donor information for the tax receipt.
- Provide the contact information for the Fund.
- Please advise us at firstname.lastname@example.org of your donation.
Donating on-line is:
- easier than writing a cheque;
- provides a number of donating options;
- provides a tax receipt immediately;
- is safe and secure.
- monthly donations let you:
- spread your giving throughout the year.
- easily budget for charitable giving;
- make an ongoing commitment to your favourite charities;
- choose the amount and the day of your monthly contributions.
NOTE: To discuss the other options of giving such as using Life Insurance, Real Estate, Publicly Traded Securities, other Gifts in Kind, Charitable Remainder Trusts, or Gifts of Residual Interest, please contact the Central Okanagan Foundation office.